Number one Disney World Fan

Friday, November 05, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year

Hello everyone, I would firstly like to apologize for the lack of blog posts lately, I've been extremely busy, and could not find the time. However, now im back to discuss one of my alltime things in Disney. Of course, im talking about Disney at the holidays.Now that halloween is behind us, the holidays are in full swing at WDW. I am here tp discuss some of the most entertaining things to do at this extra magical time of the year. However, I am going to separate these events into several different post to include as much detail as possible.

The first activity that I would recommend would be Mickey's very merry christmas party. Like the halloween party, this is a separate ticket and reservation event, needless to say it can get a bit pricy. However, if its your first trip down to the world at this time of the year, I would highly recomend it. There is tons of singing and dancing, with characters and other people as well. It really makes for a great trip. Kids as well as adults will enjoy the exquisite decor hanging about throughout the park. This is most definitely a must do for the holiday season!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments: